Reflections at Big Sky
July 17, 2017
I have lived at Big Sky for a week and want to pass on my feelings while they are still fresh in my mind.
- The Staff have been wonderful. They were there to assist me in my move and getting comfortable with the routine of the community.
- The meals are excellent. The wait staff is alert, friendly, and competent. Dining is a pleasure. I don’t think you could improve on it.
- Housekeeping does an excellent job keeping our facility clean and neat. I am amazed at how they have time to be friendly to the residents and still keep Big Sky looking good.
- The hub of our community is obviously our front desk. They are terrific. Efficient, Friendly, and Compassionate. I have watched them with awe as they carry out their important mission of keeping the organization running smoothly.
- Smoozing with the residents is a satisfying experience. Their happiness and serenity reflects a well-run community. I am grateful to be a small part of it.
- Big Sky is well respected in the small city of Butte. I mention that I have moved here and I hear nothing but praise for my new community. This means a lot to me.